Summary of the rules
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Rules and Regulations set forth the principles concerning the provision of services, the liability, and the stay in Hotel, and they are an integral part of the agreement concluded by signing at the check-in registration card or by making prepayment or full payment for the stay in hotel. By making the actions specified in the previous sentence, guests confirm that they have read and accepted Rules and Regulations.
2. Rules and Regulations apply to all guests staying on the grounds of Hotel ForZa .
3. Rules and Regulations are available at the reception and on the website of the Hotel.
§ 2 HOTEL HOURS
1. Hotel room is rented on hotel day.
2. Hotel hours are from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m.
3. If Guest does not specify the time of their stay, the room is assumed to be rented for one night.
4. Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking-in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00 a.m. on the original departure date.
5. Extension of the stay will be ensured subject to room availability.
§ 3 RESERVATION AND REGISTRATION
1. The check-in procedure is completed only after showing valid identity card with a photo or passport.
2. Visitors, who are not checked-in, can stay in the area of the facility from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., after prior notification of this fact at reception.
3. Hotel’s Guest may not transfer the room to third person, even if the period for which the fee is due has not expired.
4. In the event of breach of the Rules and Rgulations, the facility may refuse to provide services to a person who violates them, and especially upon causing the damage to Hotel’s property or to the property of the other guests, to the Hotels’s employees or other persons residing in the facility.
5. Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card at check-in or charge a cash deposit in the amount of the payment for the entire stay.
6. If stay at the Hotel was suppose to happen due on Fairs date, the Hotel will be entitled to charge the entire stay.
7. In case of cancellation of Guest’s stay during the hotel day, the hotel will not refund the fee for current hotel day.
8. Due to the fact that the Data Administrator (Ferguson Sp. z o.o.) is obliged to indicate the origin of the data, reservations by phone each time must be confirmed within 3 hours, in writing/by e-mail. In connection with the above, hotel/catering service reservation is assumed in an anonymous form. The Service Recipient, in order to confirm the contract performance, provides the data required by the Service Provider to perform the service and the reservation number obtained by phone, to which no data are assigned. If the data is not replenished within the indicated time, the booking will be canceled.
1. The hotel provides services according to its category and standard.
2. In the case of any reservations about the quality of the services, the guest is asked to report them immediately to the reception, which will enable the employees to improve the standard of provided services.
3. The hotel is obliged to ensure:
- conditions for a peaceful and undisturbed stay;
- safety and discretion;
- professional and polite service;
- cleaning of the room, performing all indispensable repairs, and providing appliances during the guest’s absence or during the guest’s presence on condition that the guest agrees on it;
- provide other rooms as appropriate or otherwise mitigate any inconvenience if the faults in the room can not be removed.
4. In addition Hotel provides following services free of charge:
- travel and tourist information;
- wake-up calls;
- luggage storage;
- ordering a taxi.
§ 5 GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY
1. Children under the age of 12 must be under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians shall be liable for any damage caused by the actions of children.
2. The guest will be held responsible for any damage created on the grounds of Hotel ForZa by them or their visitors. The facility reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for damage after their departure.
3. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and/or disruption of the peaceful residence of other guests, Hotel ForZa can refuse to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is required to immediately comply with requests of workers, pay for current services, pay for any
damage, and leave the property.
4. When leaving the room the guest should make sure that the door are closed and leave entry card at the reception.
5. For safety reasons it is prohibited to use in hotel rooms heaters, kettles, electric irons and other similar non-room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer equipment.
§ 6 HOTEL’S RESPONSIBILITY
1. Hotel ForZa will be held responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings brought into Hotel based on limitations contemplated in the Polish Civil Code, art 846-849.
2. Guest should inform the reception about any damage immediately after its occurrence.
3. Hotel will be held responsible for loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items having scientific or artistic value only if these items were put on hold in the hotel deposit.
4. Hotel reserves the right to refuse to store high-value items, significant sums of money, items threatening the safety and large-sized items in the deposit.
5. The facility will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the car or other vehicles or items and/or pets left in the car regardless of whether the car is parked on the property grounds or beyond it.
§7 RETURNS OF THE LEFT ITEMS
1. Personal items left in the hotel room by the guest will be returned to the address indicated by the guest, guest is obliged to cover the cost of the consignment,
2. If Hotel do not receive a return receipt from the guest, the hotel will keep the above items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after that period these items will be transferred to the property of the Hotel. Food products will be stored for 24 hours.
§ 8 SILENCE HOURS
1. The silence hours last from 11 p.m to 6 a.m. of the following day.
2. During the silence hours, guests and visitors using Hotel’s services are obliged to do so in such a way that it does not disturb in any way the peace of stay of other people.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
1. Guests have the right to submit a complaint if they spot deficiencies in the quality of provided services.
2. All complaints should be submitted to the receptionist.
3. The complaint should be submitted immediately after it becomes apparent.
§ 10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. Pets are not allowed.
2. In th hotel and its immediate surroundings are strictly forbidden to smoke outside the designated areas, designated for this purpose.
3. Breaking the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in the hotel room is equivalent to agreement of the guest to cover the cost of dearomatization in price of PLN 500.00 and the cost of intervention of the fire department when the alarm system is activated.
4. It is forbidden to store dangerous goods–weapons and ammunition, as well as flammable, explosive or illuminating materials.
5. Guests agree to processing their personal data, as defined in the Act of the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, nr 101, item 926 with later changes) by Hotel ForZa with its headquarters in Poznań, ul. Dworska 1, for the purpose of the realization of the guests’ stay and the guests’ use of the other
services provided by the facility. The guests have the right to access and rectify their personal data.
6. Apart from a slight rearrangement of the furniture and equipment, which does not affect the functionality and safety of use, the guests are not allowed to make any changes in the apartments and their furnishings.
7. Public areas in the hotel are monitored and registered. The monitoring recordings are deleted after 7 days and are properly protected against unauthorized access. The guest of the hotel entering the site agrees to register the image. The purpose of video recording is to secure any hotel claims against the guest.
We wish You a pleasant stay,
The Management of Hotel ForZa***